- This event has passed.
3rd Annual K93K and Dog Carnival!
June 12, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Help us kick off a great summer of events – join us for the Humane Society of the Black Hills’ 3rd annual K93K and Dog Carnival (and don’t forget your canine companion)!
The fun starts at 10AM with a group 3k walk/run around the Humane Society path. After the walk/run, check out the booths on the Humane Society lawn. We’ll have refreshments, low-cost pet microchipping services, doggie baths and a dog agility course, information about ways you can get involved in helping local animals, dog contests, and opportunities to pie an Animal Services & Enforcement officer and Rapid City-City Council member in the face – all for good cause! You and your trusted pup won’t want to miss it.
This event is family and dog friendly! Registration is $10 per dog. Pre-register and sign the fun run waiver here.
Day of Event Schedule:
9:30 a.m.: K93K registration/check-in. $10 per dog. (online registration available on website)
10 a.m.: K93K fun-run and event start.
10 to 11:30 a.m.: Tour the booths on the lawn of the Humane Society of the Black Hills!
Attendees will enjoy:
- Low-cost pet microchipping. $20 per pet, proof of pet ownership (vaccine records) and photo ID required.
- Pie an Animal Services officer and Rapid City-City Council member Pat Jones for a good cause. $2 per pie!
- Dog Wash by HSBH staff. Free!
- Humane Society volunteering signup
- Dog Contests (Best Trick, Waggiest Tail, Biggest Smile)
- And more!